Sunday, October 18, 2009

Balancing Act


(This was posted last sunday - 1¹Oct but somehow didn't go through. This is the last post from Shozu)

Work has taken a lot of my waking hours in the last 2 weeks.

As a result, I have to skip a lot of my morning run to get enough sleeping hours.

However this wasn't such a bad thing after all since my knees is starting to give problem and I needed the rest anyway.

I started my run again this friday with a 12km run and it felt good. I did 11km more yesterday and another 7km this morning without any uncomfortable sign.

I had to cut short this morning's run due to late start and rain. Hope to catch up on the mileage tomorrow morning.

Overall I'm happy with the pace that I'm able to put in right now which is about 65 mins per 10km. The challenge will be to maintain it to at least 25km. That will be my goal pace in the Penang Bridge Marathon.

More training to go and I need to start hitting the distance of 25km or more..

No comments:

Post a Comment