Saturday, April 18, 2009

Zero cost teambuilding


It was my first trip to Bukit Gasing trek. The idea was to have a zero cost teambuilding session with my new team. Even though we emphasized to everyone this is a compulsory session, only 20 out of 39 turned up. Nevermind a heavy penalty is installed for those who skipped this;-)

Turned out this is quite a challenging trek for some of the guys. We have 3 early drop-outs due to wrong attires and home emergency. Then 4 more decided they can't take it anymore and went out at the half way point. The remaining 13 of us stayed together until the end.

After the trekking, we went to the famous Raju restaurant for a drink. What caught me by surprise is their canggih pa system. Business must be very good during the peak hours until they need such a hi-tech system.

It was quite a fun outing for me. I hope everyone enjoyed this as well..

Posted by ShoZu

No comments:

Post a Comment