Sunday, August 23, 2009

Road to Penang Bridge Marathon (Week 3)


Woke up at around 6am this morning to do my weekly long run, however less than 2km into the road, the rain started to fall heavily. So I have to make a detour and run home instead.

I was getting ready to do some stair training indoor when the sound of the rain subsided. Quickly, I walk out of the house to check on the rain and it has reduced to small drops. So I put on my New Balance shoes again and go on the road to continue the unfinished long run.

My body felt unusually tired only after 6km, anyhow I pushed on until 11km before calling it a day. Total distance covered is 13km including the 2km before the rain started.

Overall this week's program went well as planned.

I did a 10km at marathon pace yesterday and did a good tempo run during the week at sub 6 mins pace. The plan is to get the tempo run distance up to 10km gradually.

Total mileage this week = 41km; LSD = 13km
Total mileage todate = 100km

Posted by ShoZu

No comments:

Post a Comment