Sunday, August 30, 2009

Road to Penang Bridge Marathon (Week 4)


This is a low mileage week due to many reasons (or excuses??:)

1. I was down with flu, luckily not H1N¹but it was enough to make me feel dizzy in the morning. So 2 days is gone just to recover.

2. Raining season has started and it rains almost every morning. I ended up doing stairs training on friday due to that.

3. Lazy bug hit me:)

Anyway I was determined to make it a good week yesterday by trying to do a 20km LSD.

I started the run a bit late at 6.30am and by the time I finished 16km it's already almost 8.30am. Had to cut short the run because it's time to head home and bring the family out for breakfast.

Total mileage for today is 6km. 2 x 2.6km for the pacemakers run plus some warm up strides I did while waiting for the gang to arrive.

Total mileage this week = 23km. LSD = 16.5km

Total mileage todate = 123km

PS: finally met Yin in person today. She is on the right of the emcee in photo above. Much taller than I have expected:) Kopi O satu or is it Milo O??

Posted by ShoZu

No comments:

Post a Comment