Thursday, May 14, 2009

Not my knees


The outer part of my left knee has been having severe pain since last saturday's 20k run.

In my 10k recovery run the next morning, I almost cannot walk straight immediately after the run. But the pain disappear fairly quickly after that.

I tried a 10k run again the next day but the pain came back and I had to stop at 9k. Again the pain went away in the afternoon.

So I tried to do another 10k in the next morning but the pain again came back and this time much earlier at 6k point. I abandoned the run after that.

After that I decided to only do light cross training (cycling) to avoid getting into serious injury and have a rest day today.

The knee is much better now after two days of rest. I hope to do a 10k tomorrow before heading out to work..

Posted by ShoZu

No comments:

Post a Comment