Monday, June 29, 2009

After running a marathon


What do you normally do after running a marathon?

This is my first time so I hope some readers out there who have more experience can share theirs..

This is my own experience after running my first marathon yesterday.

1. Have to do a lot of stretching immediately after crossing the finish line.

2. Queue up to get my finisher's medal and t-shirt.

3. Queue up again to get a bottle of mineral water.

4. Return to the finishing line to wait for a friend who is yet to finish.

5. Rush home to shower, eat lunch and drive out to fetch my son from his tuition class.

6. Bring the 2 boys to their music classes after that. Do some walking around the shopping centre while waiting for them.

7. Return home at around 5.30pm then bring the elder out for cycling at around 6pm.

8. Bring the 3 fa kuat long's up to the room after dinner and write my race report while letting 3 of them ransacked the room.

9. Sleep early together with the younger boy after a tired day.

10. Woke up 5am the next morning (can't turn off this biological clock) and go for a morning walk.

Posted by ShoZu

No comments:

Post a Comment