Saturday, June 27, 2009

Less than 17.5 hours to go


It is less than 17.5 hours to go before the gun off of 2009 SC KL marathon.

I'm in the midst of preparing a checklist on items to bring.

1. A cap - very important item especially if I'm running past 11am tomorrow.

2. Sun block - must remember to apply before leaving home.

3. Powergel x ¹- i normally don't take powergel but will carry one for safety reason. The organiser will provide this after 30km so i can grab from there if need more than 1.

4. Drinks - very very important. Will bring ¹x 250ml bottle of accelerade drink plus a pack in powder form. I can mix it at waterstation.

5. Handphone - my E90 is too bulky to bring along so will downgrade to a smaller nokia just for emergency. Maybe i will facebook along the way every 5km:) Those who are interested can stay tuned..

6. Money - if I need to take a taxi. Also for parking just in case.

7. IC and driving license - a bit troublesome but looks like no choice.

8. My stopwatch - I have programmed a run-walk interval of 3:¹minutes into the watch. I planned to follow this rhythm throughout the run so that the impact to my knee is not so bad.

9. Knee guard - still wondering whether this would help but I will bring along nevertheless.

10. Tower - i plan to carry one during the run. Can serve 2 purposes. ¹- to rub my sweat. 2 - as extra protection from the sun.

Last but not least - i will bring my determination and hope..

Posted by ShoZu

No comments:

Post a Comment