Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy father's day


Photo of my sons in the bath tub. My elder son tried to run with me once but he gave up after 600 meters and had to be carried home:)

I try to do a long run this morning without any specific target just to see how far I can go. Unfortunately the knee pain came about after just 7km. I continue to run-walk-run for another 2km before called it a day.

I've stopped running completely whole of last week to rest my knee and at the same time to recover from the cough. Looks like the knee will need more time to heal. It could take months I guess.

Took me around 10 weeks to heal when I injured the metatarsal bone on my left foot in a futsal match last year.

No races for the next 2 months since I will not be able to do long distance run for a while.. Or maybe I should take up sprinting again:)

Posted by ShoZu

No comments:

Post a Comment